Monday, July 16, 2007

My, My American Bukkake...Never Ends I


Last week, I started making a new bukkake comic. It's called "My, My American Bukkake...Never Ends." In 2001, I think, I made my first bukkake comic, "My, My American Bukkake." In 2004, I believe, I made a second bukkake comic, "My, My American Bukkake Too." (My memory is like swiss cheese.) This will be my third. I haven't made any art or comics since 2005. I like making comics because people think comics are silly. The pressure is off. When I write, the pressure is ON. This week, I'll be chronicling the making of "My, My American Bukkake...Never Ends." I made the title page as an experiment, to see if I would do it. I'm sure some artists would vomit at my lack of artistic sophistication and my blatant inability to execute Photoshop tricks. I don't mind. For me, writing is hard. Comics are not. I don't know the name of the font--I picked it because it looked a little zany. And that, in many ways, is what this comic is about. How bukkake can make you crazy. I wanted the letters to show that the person who made this was trying very hard to do something that wasn't easy. Tomorrow, I'll get more graphic in terms of my process in the art of bukkake comics.