Friday, November 21, 2008

A New Letter From A Working Girl


Miracle of miracles, I got a new letter from a working girl: "I Said Yes." While Letters from Johns is closing in on 50 letters, letters from working girls are few and far between. Thank you to Working Girl #14 for sharing your story. (Image via Nevver.)
He told me that I was too young; I was 28 and he was 53. He said he wasn't looking for a "model type", but rather, a real woman. (Um, models are real women too, for anyone who doesn't know.) He talked about how much he missed touching and holding and looking at a woman. We kept talking about the human need for intimacy, and I could tell he did want the meeting. I asked him he was ready to go the hotel ("assuming the sale" like this is an old technique I always used to sell $250/hr Champagne Room visits at the strip clubs) and he said yes.
"I Said Yes."