Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Is for I Love La Petite Claudine


If a blog is a conversation, I like to think La Petite Claudine and The Reverse Cowgirl whisper secrets in the back of the blogosphere. LPC wrote this. That night, I was sad, and it made me feel not so bad. I don't even habla espanol, but the Babel Fish translation of it made me smile.
"I already said to them that this post is not what it seems. They did not believe to me because they have the stainless steel heart. The To review Cowgirl, blog of Susannah Breslin for Hall, circa 2002, was my first love in the blogosfera, possibly the only one. It could not believe to me much that it amused to me reading it, watching his photos without feet nor head. It threw me by grounds. I missed it when fué, the three times, and I bit the fists when it returned not to say the contented thing to him that it was. She is the unique one to blogger to that I have wanted to make gifts sometimes, without sender, only because yes."