Friday, August 10, 2007

My, My American Bukkake Is Everywhere


This morning I got an email from Cory Silverberg, a sex educator and sex blogger at About.com. He sent me a link to the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality. This November, they'll be hosting the SSSS 50th Anniversary: Honoring Our Past and Envisioning Our Future conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. Cory pointed me to the preliminary program, page 10, panel 30: "Erotica, Kink & Coke." It features seven panelists speaking on subjects ranging from the male response to erotic images to the relationship between cocaine's effects and sexual orientation. "I feel like I should attend this one on your behalf," he wrote. That's because one of the panel's papers is titled Student Judgments Concerning the Sexually Explicit DVD American Bukkake 14 by Randy D. Fisher, Ph.D., Daniel G. Linz, Ph.D., and... Christopher Seaman. In the new millennium, bukkake is academic.