Thursday, January 10, 2008

Behind the Curtain


Letters from Johns is proving an interesting project. Readers seem to find it interesting. We are a world of voyeurs looking for the new, new thing. I believe I've only gotten one letter I believe to be a fake--from a woman; although, I suspect it was a man pretending to be a woman. I've also gotten some nice notes from female readers who like it. Why? I don't know. Men are a mystery. This is a peek behind the curtain for women. Although, I suspect most readers are men. Why do they read it? I don't know. I suppose they are curious. And, I haven't gotten any letters from female sex workers. Why? I think it's because they're too busy working. It's raining where I am. And it's kind of cold. There's a documentary on drugs playing on the muted TV. Behind this screen, I can hear "Crying." I'm alone. I need more letters from johns. If you'd like to contribute, you will remain anonymous. Email me your story.