Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tucker Max Is Blogging the Making of "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell"


Fratire king Tucker Max is blogging the making of the movie version of his bestselling boobs-populated and booze-saturated fuckmoir, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. On location in Shreverport, Louisiana, Tucker and his production team post enigmatic photos of the film's stars, discuss working with Donnie Darko, and reveal exactly how many penises will be in the movie.

"From: 'Production Attorney'
To: Production Team
Re: IHTSBIH Actor Offers

Nils/Tucker/Bob - While I will need to have a longer discussion with Bob to get the full extent of how he plans to shoot the scenes that would require some nudity, for now I just need to put in a general description of the level of nudity and simulated sex scenes e.g. 'we will need the actor to perform wearing only a frontal covering in __ scenes and to engage in simulated sex in ___scenes'. We have to give them the scenes and [make sure they are] okay with showing their rear end and 'side buttock on screen'. If I can tell them we can agree that we will not show [their] genitalia or pubic hair that would be good..."

To which Tucker responds: "I will burn the movie to the ground before I put a dick in it."

Apparently, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" it is not.