Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Letters


I've posted a new letter from a john: "I Was Smitten."

"Unfortunately, I started having true feelings for her. I remember a really sad moment where the impossibility of the situation hit home. We were having Sunday brunch at a cool little neighborhood spot, and it hit me: 'Dude, you’re dating a prostitute.'"

I was interviewed for an upcoming issue of $pread Magazine.

"Sex workers should tell their stories by any means necessary."

And $pread is going to publish a letter from a working girl: "I Am Just An Ordinary Woman With The Knack Of Making People Love And Trust Me."

"I am a journalist call girl. Or at least I was, until recently. I met someone. I quit before he had a chance to ask me to. It's just easier that way."

More letters from johns and working girls are welcome.