Monday, July 14, 2008

New Vinny B. Remix for Reverse Cowgirl Readers [Updated]


Awhile back, I posted a link to a remix of Missy Elliott's "Pass That Dutch." Then Reverse Cowgirl reader and DJ extraordinaire Vinny B. dropped me an email, saying there was an even funkier-fresh-dressed-to-impress-ready-to-party better remix than that, featured on a set of his. I loved his set. When I write my novel, I listen to it. (Page 100, bitches!) After I heard from Vinny, I sent him an email, saying, you know, if he ever felt like making a dirty-funky, stanky-sexy set, he should let me know. And he did. And I love it. It's called "Tortas," because, Vinny says, he's been eating a lot of them lately. Very cool, Vinny. It's a great set, and I'll be listening to it as I write more of Happy. There's some hot stuff with the Beasties, a Missy/Britney mashup, and a broken down Portishead. If you want to tell Vinny thanks, your work is dope, or how'd you do that, man, you can email him.

Thank you, Vinny B., for letting us download "Tortas" for free.

Some days, I love the blogosphere.

Update: Vinny sent a new remastered remix that sounds better, so I've changed the link to it.