Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sex Positivitism Sucks

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, it being April 1 and all, but I'm going to take it at face value: "Why Sex Positivity Is Bad for Feminism."

As I have discussed here previously, I loathe the whole "sex positivity" movement. I mean, really? It even sounds retarded. Sex positive? What's that? It sounds wildly redundant. Isn't sex, like, fundamentally, a positive? Like, get laid, high five, as you were, etc.

Sometimes, I sit around and wonder about the opposite. "Sex negative," they call it. That's whatever it is when their dreaded enemy, the MSM, covers anything about sex, and then a bunch of self-proclaimed "sex positive" bloggers work themselves up into a self-induced lather over how the coverage was, like, totally sex negative, and was, like, so not GLTrans--whatever the fucking acronym is today.

Isn't that being sex negative?

To be honest, most people who write about sex are pretty crappy writers. Let's be frank. You know it. I know it. We all know it. And mostly, and by "mostly" I mean "for sure," the sex positive writers are, like, the worst writers.

I mean, I guess that's me being, like, totally sex negative, but, like, whatever. Maybe if they learned how to write, I wouldn't be so negative about their movement.

In total, I would like to conclude by saying that not only is sex positivism bad for feminism, but it's also bad for writing.

So, stop.