Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Me Love Bigfoot


Graham Roumieu is one funny fuck. And I mean that in the sense of like, you know, "He's a funny fucker!" Not, like, "I slept with him, and he is into some weird shit." Because I have not. Although, you know, because of that, I cannot speak to his personal sexual proclivities, which I'm sure he appreciates me speculating upon, or, really, not speculating upon, on my blog.

Anyway.

He's on Twitter, because all the cool kids are, as Bigfoot, because he wrote a really great book about Bigfoot that is really awesome. Buy it. I hope I didn't ruin it for any of you who thought that was Bigfoot's real Twitter feed. Everyone knows Bigfoot's only on Facebook. Duh.

So, there's a tweet that links to this love letter that Bigfoot wrote, and it's a scream. Read it here.

Some people can write. Some people can draw. Most people can't do both. Graham the Man can.

Just remember, when you're living phat and hirsute in the woods, Bigfoot says: "It's all about getting freaky."

Word.