Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Just Wanted You to Know


"Sometimes people say 'by chance' to describe something they don't understand. I think I might be like people this time. I found your blog by chance, looking for nothing in specific, jumping from blog to blog. What lead me to the 'Reverse Cowgirl'? I don't know, I don't need to know, I don't want to know. Who is she? who she seems to be? who I'd like she was? I still don't know. I really don't care. Perhaps that's why I'm writing you this, because I don't care at all, and--perhaps too--contradictorily because I want you to know all this. A few years ago I came to understand that I get from life what I attract. Not what I want. Not what I need. Not what I must have. But what I attract. In a way I feel like I was attracted to you, to your blog, by the same principle. When I see the images you post, your writing, your sense or sensitivity (I don't know how to call it) I feel that link between people or even things, the link created by the attraction I mentioned above. It is a strong feeling, a little dark, a little deep inside myself. Pretty strange, huh? Maybe you don't know what I mean, maybe you do. Maybe you've been through all this before or maybe not. And I, I just wanted you to know that."