Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Writer's Life


I'm a freelance journalist. Over the last decade, I've written over a hundred articles and appeared on TV over a hundred times. These days, I'm looking for work in the freelance writing sector. Can you help? As you can see by the sidebar to your left, I've written for Details, Harper's Bazaar, and Radar, the San Francisco Chronicle, the LA Weekly, and the New York Post, Salon, Wired News, Nerve, and many more. Primarily, I'm a culture writer. I've covered art, fashion, movies, comics, technology, and sex. I've done straight up newspaper writing, trend-oriented magazine pieces, celebrity profiles, personal essays, and blogged-for-dollars. I've written for print and online, for publications in America and abroad. Along the way, I've written regularly for various venues as a columnist or a contributor. Today, I'm looking for writing work that falls into any of these categories. Please feel free to email me with leads, questions, or comments here.