Friday, January 09, 2009

Week in Retardation


I had a kind of rough week. Then I saw "How to Make Bukkake Udon." Suddenly, everything was so much better.

This week on the XX Factor, I girlcrushed on Jackie O. Jr., appreciated Obama art, and called everyone whores. Some guy on Politico acknowledged me as the emerging political commentating talent that I am, as did Tracy Quan. In a matter of no time, I'll be reporting live from the White House, no doubt.

Over at the Frisky, I revealed Sarah Palin will never be anyone's bottom bitch, hated on Ann Coulter-brand haterade, contemplated toilet pukage, promoted lilac pubehawks, and watched LiLo sans SamRo prance about like an asshat.

On the editing-the-novel front, I should be done by the 19th, but who the fuck knows.

Have a great weekend! Because if you don't, someone else will. See on the tumblrside.