Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Holla at Ya' Boing Boing


My gracious, there are a lot of Boing Boing readers coming through here. A bit like coming home to find someone riffling through your underwear drawer! Thank the Lord I threw out those granny panties.

Anyway.

I am sure none of you know who I am. I mean, I don't even know who I am. I am a writer. Sometimes, I write journalism -- or should I say "journalism." There are links to some stories that I've written in the sidebar on your left, on the pressing issues of our times like ... well, I can't remember. But I'm sure they're important.

I also take photos, but I'm not very good at it. At some point during my all-too-brief Boing Boing tenure, I will post some of them. Hopefully, you will like them. Or not! Either way, I'll never know. Thankfully.

These days, I'm pretty into twittering, which is probably the dumbest self-description I've ever committed to the ether, but there you have it.

I'm working on a novel set in the adult movie industry. I try not to talk about it, because working on it is, well, ah, eh ... Yeah. So.

I'm tall, moody, and dislike humidity with a religious fervor.

Consider yourself educated.