Thursday, May 29, 2008

And I'd Like to Thank the Internet


And I'd like to thank the internet, and the Academy, and all the people who made this possible, and, and, and... When I was sitting around last night, certainly not googling myself, I was stunned to see someone had made me a Wikipedia page. The most amusing part was that it was already obscene-ish. The person who posted it wrote, sarcastically: "(why don't you piss all over this and delete it, since it's about a blog writer, it's obviously can't be notable, can it? fags)," which I found to be highly amusing. I can't mess with entry, since it's about me, but if someone wanted to fix it with more facts from my bio (upper left corner here), some proper links (ie this blog, this, or this), and some correct grammar, I would not be mad at you. Either way, it made me laugh to see it. And thank you to the guy who did it.