Friday, June 13, 2008

7 Million Girls Love 7 Million Songs 7 Million Times More Than You Do


The other day, Warren Ellis tagged me in this 7 Songs meme that's taking the world by storm, and some women you'd probably like to have sex with if they let you (they won't) have offered up their 7 Songs since.

Debauchette: "They say you should never talk about religion, politics, or music with someone you plan to sleep with, presumably because a mismatch in these subject areas can really kill attraction."

Panther in Pumps: "If I close my eyes, sometimes I forget I'm even there, and I remember back when I just rode horses, and that's all I wanted to do."

The Stripper Hates You: "A song about masturbating in your car. We’ve all done it, um, right?"

Beautiful, Depraved: "This song was playing while I was wandering in the London Coco de Mer."

Pretty Dumb Things: "I love him so much I could burst open like a dehiscent fruit."