Friday, June 13, 2008

No, I Do Not Need Your Penis Enlarger


I get emails every so often from people proposing link exchanges or asking about ad rates or wondering if I want to try their products. Last night, I got this one.

"Hi,

I am the webmaster of www.peloop.com.

I find your blog very interesting to read. Your way of writing can magnet and lure a lot of visitors/readers. Would you be able to write about our product after visiting our site?

Or if you have a friend who is interested to try our product, we can send you one. From this, you can gain insights and share your friend's experience to us.

I would really be interested to know if you would be able to post your findings/review in your blog http://reversecowgirlblog.blogspot.com, it may be a positive or negative one, with links to our site."

Peloop is a ring for your penis that's supposed to make your penis get bigger. Get it? Like "pe" like "penis" and then "loop" like, well, "loop." Honestly, I would never link to the site if it wasn't so goddamn amusing. I like this part: "The first benefit comes from the magnet. peloop™ contains a strong rare earth magnet that creates a magnetic field around the base of your penis where the blood enters." So, it's like your penis is the center of the universe, and then everything else in the universe gravitates towards your penis if your penis is sporting a Peloop? Also, do not miss the "3D animation" that shows how a magnetic field, FIR rays, and negative ions can give you the penis of your dreams. But the best part is where you get to meet the founder. Apparently, his name is Mr. Omar Long.

This is in no way a recommendation for Peloop. In fact, this is a strong recommendation that you never buy Peloop. Your penis will thank me for it.