Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Email of the Day


"s

reading your blog the last few weeks has felt like marlow's trip down the river... its been scary, crazed, scattered, over indulgent and deafeningly silent... i am in awe of your ability to communicate even a tenth of what it feels like to be the middle of writing something that encompasses all aspects of your life, myself im a blubbering mess who disappears to remote places when i write...but i again digress, the point of the email was in regards to the note you ended today's post on... 'I'm looking for a second wind."'

That second wind can only come from your own doing but I would like to give you something that might help nudge that wind into motion. In the simplest terms, i'd like to send you a writer's 'care package.' The contents of which id rather keep a surprise but as the subject line noted, I promise it'll be much cooler than the choke anal beads... if you feel uncomfortable sending a stranger your address i totally understand, but i promise you its worth the risk :)

I offer this as the smallest token in response to the immense help your blog has been to keeping me sane while i plug ahead on my own journey down that dark river... thank you

[r]"