Monday, July 28, 2008

Of Tongues and Things


Over at ANIMAL, where I blog in a tone that could easily be categorized as "cruel," I posted something about two silly broads who tongued each other for New York's Look Book and said ridiculous things like: "We met first at a friend’s house. Charlotte walked in with one of her breasts hanging out and someone said, 'Hey, your breast is hanging out,' and she said, 'That’s okay, I have another.'"

One of them, Charlotte Kemp Muhl, whose claim to fame is boning Sean Lennon, weighed in with a comment that begins "Hello blood thirsty bloggers" and ends "Peace love and LSD!"

The initial New York post had two images: one large photo of the girls making out and one smaller photo of the girls looking like dreamy poets. Later, the images were swapped, so the making out image was smaller.

Halfway through writing this post, I realized I have no idea whatsoever why I am posting about this.

Excuse me while I go stab my eyes out in the kitchen.