Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Letters Project


On January 3, 2008, I started Letters from Johns to find out why men pay for sex. Some 50 anonymous stories later, the project is almost a year old. The original idea was that the project was an experiment, and I imagined that I would only do it for a year. So, on January 3, 2009, I'm going to close submissions for the project. The site will stay online, but no new stories will appear on the site.

The same will hold true for Letters from Working Girls, which I started on January 14, 2008, and will turn a year old on January 14, 2009. Starting on January 14, I will no longer be accepting submissions for this project, although this site will also stay online.

If you're a john or a working girl who wants to tell your story, now is the time. Thank you to all the johns and working girls who submitted their stories. It was an experiment, nothing more and nothing less, and you were the only part of it that mattered.