Thursday, February 19, 2009

DC

DC, you are one cold ass bitch. So far, the highlight was meeting this big boy. He is huge. And he is big. He is sitting in the corner. If he was standing up? I don't know. Maybe he would be 12 feet tall? But the big thing is that he is really beautiful. In person. You kind of have to see him to get it. His facial expression is ... explosive. His bald head is as big as the world. He is delightful to behold. For some reason, when I was in this room, there was like me and five other people and all the other people were men. I was looking at him by myself, and I would sort of move around, and what you can't see here is that -- well, he's anatomically correct. His testicles sit on the floor like a three-pound sack of flower. And he's uncircumcised, in case you were wondering. Anyway, I guess I was pretty interested in him, because when I was looking at him, I accidentally crossed the do-not-cross line, and then some huge alarm went off, like WAH-WAH-WAH or BONG-BONG-BONG or I can't remember, and then everyone turned around and looked at me and "Untitled (Big Man)."