Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Smokin'


Hello,

Lots of things have happened in my life since the last time I wrote/read you, some related to sex but I think that's not important for the moment. I haven't even had time to read blogs but I went back to my favorites and found some websites, yours obviously was there. So I visited your blog, searching for what I have found before in it, and I couldn't. I tried reading again what I read the first time I got there but then again, nothing. Something strange was happening, the whole thing looked different, but it was the same blog, it was you writing about your writing and other's writing, it was sex and you and ourselves and the old links I recognized, but what I was looking wasn't there anymore. So I got to read a few recent posts and suddenly -I didn't realize exactly when- I found you, again. I mean I found your reading or what I know from you (in this case I believe it is the same thing). So everything started to be clear to me, the conclusion I got for myself I mean.

The way we look at things, connected with the way we are, connected with what we are, connected to what we are attracted to, all these things can evolve and become a bigger and complex thing that keeps growing and growing even if we don't get to understand a part of it, of even if we don't get to understand it at all; I'm refering to life, our life within. In essence we remain almost the same, even if all the universe outside changes.

Hug, read you around,

[redacted]