Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stripper Nation


The other day, Dacia had a post on Naked City featuring Vegas themed stripper shoes with a stack of dice for a heel and a bunch of poker chips rattling around in the hollowed out Lucite platform underneath the toes. That sent me wandering around Funky Pair, your one stop shopping spot for stripper shoes. There, I found a series of seven-inchers that transfixed me. These ones have a slot in the hollowed out part under the toes. For men. To put their tips in. I find this fascinating and genius. The ones pictured here spell it out for you. There's others with a mouth for a tip slot, a money slot if you're really thick skulled, a butterfly slot for the romantic. I love the thought of the women walking around on money. Of course, if that's not your style, there's always the mudflap girl who lights up or disco balls. I'm sure there's a coin slot joke to be made here, but I can't think of it.